AmigaActive (2024/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:31 May 2000 at 09:39:30
Subject:Re: Online column

On Tue, 30 May 2000 22:08:40 +0000, Kevin Twyman (kappo@theboyz.freeserve.co.uk) wrote:
> Hello Kevin,

Hi Kevin!

> > I was surprised at the number of people I did meet up with and chat,
> > most of it unplanned too!
>
> I met a few people I know, including Paul Compton, Phil Stephens and
> Simon Archer.

Hmmm, didn't meet them. However, I did get to meet Chris Green, Tudor
Davies, Rob Johnston and a couple of others (pre-arranged) but was also
accosted by a number of people such as Simon Mason, Richard Wheeldon and
Michael Carrillo.

> I recognised Neil Bothwick and Andrew Korn, but they were busy, so I
> didn't interrupt them.

I had a chat with Neil, and wanted to have a word with Andrew to offer my
services regards WoA but he was busy. I also wanted to have a word with
Tim Corringham but didn't get around to it ...

> > was that a £30 4gb UW scsi hd? I got the last of those bargains
> > I've yet to install it. I've yet to have anywhere TO install it ....
>
> Mines in :-)

Bah! :)

> I took piccies too, as I had to alter everything around in my Power
> Tower.

I will really have to juggle things inside my case. However, I will
probably remove my 4Gb IDE drive, put my current SCSi drive where that is,
and then put this humongous drive where my current SCSI is ...

I _think_ that will work...

> I may shove some of the pics up on my website at the weekend.

Could be interesting for those wishing to attempt similar installations ...

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.